- The Harrachovsky Palace combines a newly renovated historical building with a modern extension in the rear of the property. The project is an extensive building complex with retail units on the ground floor, two floors of office space, apartments on the upper floor and a modern parking system.
- The building complex is situated in the Jindřišská Street no. 939-II/20 in Prague 1 – New Town. Located in an immediate proximity of the Wenceslas Square. There is a variety of restaurants, shops, offices and hotels as well as services such as pharmacies, clinics, a post office and banks in the vicinity. Excellent public transport is ensured by trams, metro stations, the nearby main train station and the Prague "magistrála" (main arterial road).
- The HERITAGE REAL ESTATES development company has a portfolio of residential and commercial buildings. They currently own and manage seven city-center buildings in Bohemian and Moravian towns.
The Harrachovsky Palace, also known as the Goldberg House, is a baroque building in Prague 1. The building is a UNESCO heritage site and is registered as a cultural heritage building. At the current location of the Palace there used to be two original buildings built by the grandmaster of the Knights of the Cross during the development of the New Town. In 1762 the estate was rebuilt and restored after being damaged by artillery fire during the Prussian siege of Prague.
In 1856 the estate was bought by Count František Arnoš Harrach who purchased an adjacent garden and conducted further refurbishments. Count Harrach’s heirs sold the estate in 1921 to the Czech state, which transformed the complex of buildings into the National Bank and later into the Obuv Praha Company.
In 1991 the company was transferred to a predecessor of HERITAGE REAL ESTATES, which has conducted extensive resfurbishment and new construction based on project plans of the architectural firm AV 19.